Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: z10
My Carrier: ATT

Z10 Issues galore

Just got the Z10 and so many issues,...Unable to compose or respond to text (was able to receive), Front camera issues, the zoom seemed angled at taking photos looking down at a person,STRANGE. Also, unable to open email attachments. Extreme difficulty setting up work email as well. Was not happy to find that the "delete on handheld only" feature was missing.

My question is, was this phone just a lemon or when I return, will I have the same problems with the next one??

Now my phone vendor said there are known issues with Z10 and to get something else. I am a LOYAL blackberry user and do love this phone, but need it to WORK!!.

I also read it could be all related to the recent update. And that a new update to also address "delete on handheld" issue will be resolved. Should I just keep my BOLD 9900 which works beautifully, until the next update and try to purchase another Z10?  I am not a fan of the Z30 size/appearance. Anyone??? Is the Z10 a good phone?  Linda

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Z10 Issues galore

Camera should be straight, might have one with a camera that is in wrong hard to say on a forum with out looking at it

there is an OS update of 10.2.1 coming soon which is bringing many new features including some that we have misses on old BBOS devices

My wife an I like the Z10 and so do my kids, they each have one.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V