Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Missymel11
My Device: Z10

Z10 Keyboard and clicking problems

Hello,

I have been having problems with my keyboard and screen. My Blackberry Z10 is freezing randomly when I try to type anything in, and it won't let me click to open or close anything as well. It will, however let me move my screen from left to right, up and down though.

Does anyone else have this problem with their Z10? If so, did you find a way to reslove this issue?

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Z10 Keyboard and clicking problems

Start with resetting your phone and see if that helps. Press and hold your power button until you see BlackBerry on the screen (about 15 seconds). Don't release it until you see that, ignoring anything before that. Once your phone has rebooted, try typing again and see if it's any better.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Missymel11
My Device: Z10

I have tried that numerous times and also taking the battery out and putting it back in as well. 

Forums Advisor II
keithbergoff
My Device: Z10, 9800

When this occurs, Go to Settings - App Manager - Device Monitor - CPU - check Current and Last 12 Hours for high usage by an app, In Current you will see the percentages change.