Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
caraudioinstall
My Carrier: Bell

Z10. My dog chewed my battery cover! I need a replacement - where and how to order.

I had an accident with my Z10. I was removing my battery cover to add micro-sd card and my battery cover fell on the floor, my dog picked it up and chewed it.

Now I am stuck. I went to my provider and doesnt have the replacement part. Not available on eBay neither. Can anybody help me with how and where to order, please!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Carrier: BELL

Re: Z10. My dog chewed my battery cover! I need a replacement - where and how to order.

Call Blackberry support first.   Also try  http://www.Contact Crackberry.com   to see if they sell the covers if Blackberry support cannot help you.  This phone is very new, and spare parts may not be yet easily available. This is a good question.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

Re: Z10. My dog chewed my battery cover! I need a replacement - where and how to order.

My Dog didn't chew the Back plate, but I also want to replace my White Back Cover with a black one. Spoke to cracberry and they wlll be getting it in the near future. Also found a site that is out of stock right now, but will be getting it. http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-blackberry-z10-battery-door.html . I would prefer to buy it directly from Blackberry, their Waterloo office is 45 minutes from where I live..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
caraudioinstall

Ok rhank you guys.. I guess i'll have to wait
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
caraudioinstall

... Thank you
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,750
My Carrier: Verizon

caraudioinstall wrote:
... Thank you

You have your mobile phone number listed as your "My Mobile Provider" or carrier. Putting your phone number out on the internet on these public forums for the world to see, is not wise. To change that, at the top of this page click on My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information, and in the entry block for "Carrier" type the name of your mobile provider.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Carrier: T-Mobile/Verizon

Rover would certainly not be getting an extra treat in my house on THAT night!   That is such a good story though I wish BB would hook you up with a cover just based on having a good story alone!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chauway
My Carrier: AT&T

But the battery door from BlackBerry must be much more expensive.

Please use plain text.