Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Z10 Notification Issues

OK, I have an unlocked Z10 running the latest software. I have a major issue with notifications and the phone element. It seems that all notifications turn off after a while (could be 30 mins or 2 hours) and if I have a missed call, none of the phone functions work and all notifications turn off.

have restarted, pulled battery etc and whilst I get the issue resolved doing that, within a certain amount of time it happens again. Please resolve as, to be honest, the ability to make and receive calls from a phone is relatively central to its capability!!

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 Notification Issues

What version of the OS are you currently using?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
New Contributor

Thanks for the response.  Latest version as of last week,  10.0.10 I think. Might be immaterial now though as my screen just cracked and nothing in the top half works. Quite disappointed in software and hardware quality I'm afraid! Only had it a week! 

Forums Advisor III

The screen cracked by itself? «Grin»
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone India Limited

Hi, i do have a same problem with my new BB Z10. everytime i have to restart my phone to resolve the volume or notification issue.
Model: BlackBerry Z10
Model no: STL100- 1
Current Device Software Version: 10.0.10.82

Please help me as this problem is irrtating me a lot by forcing me to restart my phone atleast 15 to 20 times a day
New Contributor

It jumped out of my hand 3 inches on to a table and the screen cracked from the middle to the bottom corner and now nothing works above the deep crack. Should be more robust than that, not as if I dropped it 2 foot onto concrete. :smileywink: done that before with other phones and they've survived intact! 

Forums Advisor III

I would definitely take it back for warranty repair! Mine doesn't jump, so you obviously got one with the jumping bug. :smileywink: