Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
adif
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Z10 Phone Ring Going Silent Until Battery Pull, and Sometimes Loosing Its Knowing Its ID Information

Canada- Bell Mobility

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ChescoBurgz
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Z10 Phone Ring Going Silent Until Battery Pull, and Sometimes Loosing Its Knowing Its ID Information

Was going to ask the same thing
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ievansetech
My Device: Not Specified

I am with Rogers and it got pushed out last week, I have heard on another forum that Bell has not pushed out the update yet.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ChescoBurgz

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
adif

I am sorry.. I can't believe something like this was not tested sufficiently to avoid this issue.  I am very disappointed. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ChescoBurgz

Hey it's a new OS. Things aren't 100% and technology will never be perfect. Patience. I got my update and it resolved the issue. Could have been longer than that but glad it only took less than one month to push it out
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
adif

They hve been testing this for a year.  Don't tell me it's brand new.  I am not that stupid.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ievansetech
My Device: Not Specified

To me there is no point on focusing on issues that have already been resolved by Blackberry, there are still things I would like fixed.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
binskit
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telstra

I have the same issue with no ringing and I have the same OS release.

I am in Australia and I get the same message that I have the latest version.

This, frankly, is a deal breaker: it looks extremely unprofoessional to respond to an email by telling people to ring you on mobile and then ignoring them because the phone does not ring or vibrate.

If you cannot build a phone that rings - out of the box - you are very likely in the wrong industry!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
binskit
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Fantastic: I have the latest link version and crackberry's instruction to "see the option to reload device software" doesnt exist.

So there is no way of forcing an update because I am on a mac.

What a farce.

No wonder RIM dropped so far behind everyone else.

Please use plain text.