Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
binskit
My Device: z10

Re: Z10 Phone Ring Going Silent Until Battery Pull, and Sometimes Loosing Its Knowing Its ID Information

Oh yeah - y\blackberry just get better and better.

The "Official support" link does not include an option for the Z10.

Dont they have consumer laws in Canada?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ievansetech
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Z10 Phone Ring Going Silent Until Battery Pull, and Sometimes Loosing Its Knowing Its ID Information

bin**bleep**, if you are having problems updating to 10.0.10.85 call your carrier for support. The latest update fixes the problem with the phone going silent.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
binskit

This is Australia. We don't have support.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

So, you are using an unsupported phone on an unsupported network, and blaming the company for lack of support? :smileywink:

Just sayin.....

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Your carrier may not have released the current update of os 10.0.10.85

When it does that issue will be resolved
Please use plain text.
skoboza

No, it won't fix it.  I still have the same issue.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

Are you saying you are currently running OS 10.0.10.85
and are still experiencing the bluetooth / silent notification issue?
Please use plain text.
skoboza

Yes.  I updated today and half an hour ago had to restart the phone to get the ring tone back. (a restart works as well as a battery pull and is quicker)

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

There were quite a few of us including myself that were in that boat and every single one of us has had it resolved with the update.  Is your issue also bluetooth related?

Please use plain text.
skoboza

I'm not sure actually.  I do use bluetooth regularly.  It will be interesting to see if the problem comes up again.  I will keep testing it. 

Please use plain text.