Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 SMTP

its only a problem on my Z10 my other 3 smart phones all BB's work great on the Rogers network and have no problem .

The problem looks obvious to me .

Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: Rogefs

That's great we all have a glimmer of hope now. I will wait for your next post.
Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

lesedwards wrote:
I am the same. It does not matter on wifi or on the road. I spoke with Rogers yesterday and they do not support business emails unless you want to go on a service plan.

I'm curious to know why they would say that.. you aren't asking them for email server support, you are asking for Z10 support. Ask them to bump you up.. if you sounded half as angry as you do here, I probably wouldn't be going out of my way to help you either. Smiley Wink

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Hi Drew no I am more upset then anything else. I kept telling everyone that you wait n see when BlackBerry comes out with their new OS and new Z10 they will walk all over Apple and now they are laughing at me. The Z10 is basically useless. I cannot sync with Outlook and when mail comes in I have to pull over to see which account its for because there is no separate notifications like there was once upon a time then I cannot reply to them because I cannot send out then I go to filter a contact by category and I cannot do that anymore either because it is also gone. No one can help me because you cannot help something that is not there. I have posted all these things numerous times just in case BlackBerry decides to read the forum. Man if I was one of the top dogs with BlackBerry and I briefed over the forum I would be sick. Can you imagine one of the big car makers bringing out a new car with this many screw ups. Just bad business..
Trusted Contributor

Well did you hear anything from BlackBerry?
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: etisalat

same happened with my phone.. i am not able to sedn emails thru my smtp server.. i had to change the smtp to pint to my gmail account to be able to send emails at least from my phone.. this is totally un-accepatble from blackberry team.. ihope they are reading this email.. all BB users are doing so because we feel it is more relaible for business but if they r gonna stop me from using my email .. it will be better to go to iphone or samsung..

Trusted Contributor

Who is your cell phone provider? Who is your Internet provider?
New Contributor

my z10 was working fine till i applied the OTA yesterday.. can can i revertback
Trusted Contributor

I don't think so. I have mine working now. I know how to fix the problem.
New Contributor

can you please share