Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
TheRange
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Z10 Stopped Boot Up

I have the Z10 and it's upgraded to the latest software as of a few days ago.  Today, I noticed that wouldn't allow me to delete a spam from my email account and so I went to the apps pages on my phone and it wouldn't let me change pages (stayed on page 1).  So I rebooted it using the power button.  It seemed to shut down normally, but when rebooting, it got to the large rounded square that shows boot progress in a clockwise fashion and when it got to 100 percent, it just stayed there nothing further, if I touch the screen it shows 100 percent and that symbol never times out or turns off.  My service is through ATT.  I tried to use BB Link and it wont communicate with it, but I know my PC sees it is a BB device...  Help....  Thanks in Advance....

Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Z10 Stopped Boot Up

Hello TheRange and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your device.

If you remove the battery then replace it, does the device complete the power up cycle?

What is your Windows version and BlackBerry Link version? Does your computer recognize your device as a USB drive to access media? Or does the device manager display a connection bubble?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.