Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
antonyw999
My Device: Z10

Z10 Stuck on initial setup

[ Edited ]

My Z10 is unable to complete initial setup. It gets as far as the agreement screen then throws up this message : Unable to connect

Unable to connect to the network

Please try changing your settings

I've tried different sims, different wifi networks, battery pulls, nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?

Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

Re: Z10 Stuck on initial setup

You could connect it to BlackBerry Link and use that to restore the software.

There's a button with that options in the settings I believe.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
antonyw999

Great minds think alike! It just occurred to me to check if I could do that. BlackBerry Link pops a message up to say initial setup hasn't been completed, please disconnect and complete. However if you ignore that, you can go into settings and restore the software. Currently 23% of the way through. Hopefully that will resolve the problem. Thanks.

Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

No worries.

Let us know how it goes!

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
antonyw999

Sorted! All fully functional again.

Contributor
ofilispeaks
My Device: z10

I did not get this option at all when I connected to Blackberry link. If you click set up, nothing shows.