Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
spaniolo
My Device: Z10- Torch 9810 (with OS Neo Prime hybrid) - Torch 9800- Playbook- Fire Kindle HD- Galaxy S3
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Z10 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts

apologies everyone for the bad grammar I wrote in a hurry before going to work this morning. cheers.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
UKuser55
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: O2

When reviewing calls (phone symbol), a single tap on screen starts calling numbers. I find this far too sensitive. I need a confirm button.
Any suggestions?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
santoshtiwari07
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: idea

Great. This changes the way will look at BB. :Clap:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
harvfl
My Device: Z10 and Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T

I installed BB Link to transfer data from Torch 9800 to Z10. Almost all data transferred except my contact list which was the most important. After 4-5 unsuccessful attempts I called my carrier's support. After 90 minutes phone conversations with several support reps I was transferred to BB Nova Scotia who worked on the problem. They promised to call back next morning. Never did but after 24 hours of not having my contact address book it suddenly appeared in my Z10 with both phone contact and Tweeter followers all listed in the contact list together.

BTW I tried pairing both phones via Bluebooth however only the first entry in my contact list on the Torch transferred to Z10.
It sounds easy. Maybe you'll have better luck. 

Please use plain text.
sankylie
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Dear Sir,

i think i have alot of question here:

1. i cant "mark all read" my messages in bb HUB. i dont want to select it one by one.

2. i cant select all contacts per category when doing broadcast message in BBM.

3. if i have a long long contacts in BBM or long long email body, i cant just scroll down till the end using scroll bar.

4. i cant minimize contacts category in BBM. sometimes i have to scroll pass trough 300 contacts to reach the below one.

5. i cant view RTF documents in my emails.

sorry too many problem here, but i think thats all features i can get freely in BBM OS 7.

thx.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
siddharthac
My Carrier: Airtel

1. i cant "mark all read" my messages in bb HUB. i dont want to select it one by one.
Ans : You can - long press the date (its a little thin I know, but just do it :smileyhappy: ), and then on the right popup sidebar, click on mark prior read.

All the others are valid complaints, and we hope in the future iterations they're taken care of :smileyindifferent:
PlayBook | Bold 9900 | Z10
@siddhartha_c
Please use plain text.
sankylie
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Wow thx for the answer sir. Hope there is an update in the future for the problems. Many thx
Please use plain text.
Contributor
UKuser55
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: O2

Comment on pairing update.
It appears to need time to sync before data appears. I transferred my Outlook contacts and initially only saw a few ; a few minutes later there were a lot, but not all. Then, after about 10mins they were all there.
Maybe some of us are assuming it has not worked too early and restarting. I know I did. ;-)
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

I don't know if it's here yet already...but just in case...

For users with both "Personal" and "Work" space, when you screen capture (hold up/down volume keys together), the resulting image is placed into your Work Space pictures, regardless of what is active when you obtain the screen cap.

Likewise, actual camera pictures are always stored to the Personal Space pictures.

Credit:

(Note that, not having both spaces, I cannot independently test and validate these.)

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

Preview your last taken camera image full size by touching the thumbnail and swiping up.  Nice gesture. :smileyhappy:

c/o Crackberry

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.