Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
ilovecrackberry
My Device: Z10

Z10 Won't connect to network

Hi, 

I just got a BBZ10 from verizon in the US (it was a gift), and when I unlocked it and activated it with my carrier Bell in Canada, it will not connect to the Bell network. I have spent about and hour at the bell store trying to fix this, but they can't fnd the issue. We even tried a few different sim cards activated with my accont.  

I have tried going through the phone and everything seems to be fine but when I scan for networks nothing comes up at all. I think it may have something to do with the APN settings? But I have no idea what I wold have to change them to. 

Please help!!!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: Z10 Won't connect to network

ilovecrackberry wrote:

Hi, 

I just got a BBZ10 from verizon in the US (it was a gift), and when I unlocked it and activated it with my carrier Bell in Canada, it will not connect to the Bell network. I have spent about and hour at the bell store trying to fix this, but they can't fnd the issue. We even tried a few different sim cards activated with my accont.  

I have tried going through the phone and everything seems to be fine but when I scan for networks nothing comes up at all. I think it may have something to do with the APN settings? But I have no idea what I wold have to change them to. 

Please help!!!!

it could be the frequencies that Verizon and Bell uses are different

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.