Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Z10 active sync problem

Hi,

My phone not sync all folders from server.

I am using active sync on z10 and imap on mac laptop. When sending msg from mac maill that mail not comming on my Blackberry z10. There are two sent folder created on server first sent items which is Blackberry sent mail and second is sent mesage which is imap sent mails. When i am checking on laptop both folders are reflecting but on blackberyy displaying  only one Sent items folder.

Can somebody can help to resolve the problem I am using Mdaemon mail server.

REgards

PRaveen

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Z10 active sync problem

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like somehow your MAC client and/or your email Server are using non-standard folders for Sent Items. The BB10 device only supports the standard folder for this purpose. You might be able to view the non-standard folder on the BB by, with the Hub or Email messages list displayed, tapping the blue bar at the top and navigating to/selecting the folder you wish to view.

While actually for a different topic, this KB might have information useful to understanding (but perhaps not "fixing") your situation:

• B33560 Email messages deleted from the BlackBerry 10 smartphone are not moved to a Trash or Deleted Items folder and instead are permanently removed

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code