Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Developer
chevpower394
My Device: Q10SQN100-1

Re: Z10 : always appear Wi-Fi Connection limited

May I saw my brothers Z30 won't connect on my cogeco wifi, as won't my Q10 or the wife's Z10 but it will connect on his cogeco....
Developer
chevpower394

*say
ChelseaBB
My Device: Q10

[ Edited ]
Same problem with me. Q10, Rogers, Videotron cable internet, Apple Extreme router (4 months old - no other connectivity problems). Started Wednesday night.
Contributor
prelude1992
My Device: Z10

Having the same issue!!! Blackberry hurry up plssssss
Regular Contributor
ilanm
My Device: Passport

Same here. very unusual case. my case without any os update. Using Z10 on 10.2.1 when WIFI is connecting via my home router (and only this specific one) it dropped off when mobile data is on. This started 2 days ago. Now, i have tried to configure the WIFI manually to a diff address and reboot all and with no success. only turning off mobile data enable the wifi access. Looking at the router shows the BB is connected fine with no restriction. it seems that something in my device does not allowed both networks to run in the same time via this specific router. Again, this happened only 2 days ago. 

Visitor
theAmazingDead
My Device: Q5

I registered just to thank you guys for this.  I switched to a "static" IP and used the suggested DNS servers and things appear to be working normal again.  

The only two WiFi networks I usually connect to are both Cogeco, hopefully this works for those of you that are also having this issue but with different Internet providers.

Forums Advisor II
scrannel
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

Quick question for those having this issue: when you go to "Settings > Network Connections > Mobile Networks" Is your choice "Network Selection Mode" missing? There should be three: "Data Services While Roaming"; then "Network Mode"; then "Network Selection Mode". Anyone see this issue? Thanks
Regular Contributor
ilanm
My Device: Passport

i see all 3 options.

Developer
chevpower394

Network Selection mode is an option here, I'm not on the wifi right now if that matters but the option is available
Forums Advisor II
scrannel
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247

OK, thanks. A thread on Crackberry with this problem was thinking it might suggest a general radio failure.