Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
tkares
My Device: Z10

Re: Z10 : always appear Wi-Fi Connection limited

Where is this update? I keep checking for software update and it says I'm current.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
EHansen

I have no updates either but since I changed my wifi profiles to 2.4Ghz I have had no problems. A quick try to set one back to dual mode got me a connection limited message instantly at the pub. It seems to have solved my problem.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Timtek
My Device: Blackberry Z10

It could be updated already if you have your phone set to automatically update. If not, it should eventually show up.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Debber

Well I hope all is back to normal.
Nice of a Blackberry Tech to actually peek in and say if this issue is resovled and maybe even what caused it...
C'est la vie!
Thanks to everyone for all the great posts and helpful info!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
Leslie8120
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30.

Well....got home and got ready for the update. Then, I turned ON my WiFi and ..... Surprise! Its working before I even did the update!

Some may call this miracle.... but for most of us it will be a mystery of what really happened

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Blacklocky
My Device: Z-10 SLT100-3

OK guys try it , I dit it at home and now it's ok but I don't try it on another wifi yet.

Put your phone on airplaine mode,

Put your wifi on

Try to call one of your friend, à screen appear and ask you if you want active your radio, you answere yes than the aiplane mode Turn-off off but the wifi stay on. I went to the convenu en ce store and when I back home the wifi connected automaticly.

Give me back some comment about id ok or no for you too
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Blacklocky
My Device: Z-10 SLT100-3

Sorry for the typing error but I have some problem with my corrector when I write in english on m'y Z10
Please use plain text.
Contributor
prelude1992

Guys i did something and it seems that the problem is solved now, , get into ur router settings then wifi setting, change the settings to g&b, if it is g&b then change it to 54 or 150 then logout,, remove all devices connected directly to the router (wire) restart the router and try, after doing the above the problem was solved !!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ilanm
My Device: Z10 STL100-2

Why all this router staff is needed? It seems we are all happy now with/ out SW update. It sounds like it was a routing issue that had been resolved by bb.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tkares

Everything works for me now. All is well in the force.
Please use plain text.