Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: O2

Z10 appointments are an hour out / wrong time zone

Hi,

A collegue has sent me a couple of appointments now and they are showing as coming from the wrong time zone.  I've checked his PC and his time zone is correct (London GMT) but the appointment shows as coming from Rejkjavik (also GMT).  We are now in BST and it only appears to have been happening since then:

Appointment.png

This is a rather large issue to us, I'm in the process of moving a number of our exectives to Z10's and this could be a deal breaker for them.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Regular Contributor

Re: Z10 appointments are an hour out / wrong time zone

FYI, I've checked all device and sending devices time zones are right.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi We are also having this issue on two Z10's connected to BB10 on Exchange 2010, we have other 9000 BB devices connected to the same exchange 2010 without issue.

I find it incredible no-one seems to know what to do to resolve this issue

On Vodafone uk all time/zone settings are correct.

Regular Contributor

I'm shocked this thread has had no response from a support perpective?  Its a demonstratable issue and must be affecting tons of enterprise customers.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Same issue here ...

Blackberry Z10 running release 10.0.10.90 in London

Date & Time settings 24H/Update automatically BUT

Z10 says Time Zone = "Dublin, London (+0)"

However local time is British Summer Time (i.e. GMT + 1).

I'm getting meeting requests that go into my calendar one hour adrift ....

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Im having the same issue. Looks like Blackberry havent got this solved?

I live in Manitoba and we use Central Time US & Canada. When I send out meeting request using my blackberry Z10, the recipient gets a message saying that the meeting was made on a different timezone, America/Chicago and it's an hour early than what it should be.

I have checked the recipient's computer and my computer... we're both using the right timezone. Checked my phone's timezone, and it's set to Central Time US&Canada. I have checked the BES and the Exchange server, both has the right time zone...

Which settings should I still look into????

It affects our employee's who are using their BB10s.

Someone please help us??

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: kpn

Having the exact same issue on multiple Z10.

When someone creates an appointment on his Z10 the correct time appears in his Outlook but not in the calendar of the recipients, the time is 1 hour off.

-Check timezone settings Z10, these are correct

-Checked timezone settings Outlook recipient, this are correct

-Z10 was connected to the BES10 server, removed the account and connected it directly to Exchange 2010 using activesync

-Tested it with another mobile device, android and ios with the same account. No problems

No other mobile devices are having issues, except for the Z10. And it isn't a issue on the Exchange or BES10 server. Looks like Blackberry has another bug in his firmware for the Z10, nice job again Blackberry!

New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: koodoo

I am having similar problems -- but it doesn't matter if the recipient is a smartphone, blackberry, or iphone. We are in Eastern time, appointments are received in a time zone of 4 hour ahead -- not everyone though. It is sporadic and unpredictable. I dont think it's my Z10 because appointments between me and a colleague are always correct. 

I've checked all settings on the phone, and individual appointments. They are booked through my gmail email account, and I have checked that too. Everything shows my native time zone of Eastern (GMT -5).

I have not seen any solutions? Is this a Z10 issue or a receiving phone issue?

Thanks

Susan Trott