Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

SandyS2013
My Device: Z10

Z10 calendar with Mac. PLEASE help!!!

So, I have the Z10 and I use Mac Mail (not outlook) I dont have icloud. I dont really mind which calendar I use at this point: ical, google calendar, or any other calendar that works on both computer (with Mac Mail) and Z10. All I want is these 2 devices to sync (both ways) so I can see an updated calendar at anytime on either device.                                 Can someone PLEASE help ME. I've been trying to figure this out for over a month, I've called BB support and Rogers support and even paid for extra "techXperts" support. The only result is wasted hours and stress.  So this is my last attempt before returning this device and buying a phone that can connect to my Mac (as much as I love my BB).     

Please use plain text.
New Developer
ConnerT
My Device: BlackBerry(R) Curve 9300

Re: Z10 calendar with Mac. PLEASE help!!!

Hi, You can install and connect your device to your computer so that you Mac will import contacts and schedules onto iCa by using the BlackBerry desktop software : http://us.blackberry.com/software/desktop/desktop-mac.html Hope this helps
// Regards

ConnerT
------------------------
BlackBerry Developer and Enthusiast
------------------------
Please use plain text.