Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Namexi
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE
Accepted Solution

Z10 camera and BBM conflict-

Helllo there,

BMM is acting up and sometimes generates a conflict with the camera. Every time I click the CAMERA icon either form the apps or form the status bar It takes me to my BBM!!! I can't access the camera is very strange, BBM icon is still on the apps but the image itself has disappear is there a way to update It or reinstalling It? It wont let me download It again because clearly It already exists on the phone.

Very strange.... Please help?!?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Z10 camera and BBM conflict-

Have you tried rebooting the device? Remove the battery for a few moments and reinsert.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Namexi
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

I did a cpuple of tiems before I decided to ask for help at the forums...but Mr. Murphy seems to be on my back, this time it has actually worked.

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

No problem. Mark the thread solved if you can.

Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.