Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
fdrccs
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: att

Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions. I can receive emails but cannot send

My phone (Z10) was working fine this morning but since late morning I cannot send emails. However, I can receive emails. The provider ATT was no help. The email provider NETWORKSOLUTIONS.COM  was no help either. I turned off the phone, deleted and recreated the email account, repetaed this process a couple of times, but still can not SEND emails, I do RECEIVE emails. Any help? 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alanreeves
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: 02

Re: Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions. I can receive emails but cannot send

Similar with my playbook. Using it fine in Austria until yesterday and same now back in uk. Receives mails and use web etc but doesnt send outbound. Says messages were interrupted . Have i out an accidental block, help
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fdrccs

Re: Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions.com --- I can receive emails but cannot send

Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions. I can receive emails but cannot send

Anyone in the support forum has an answer or know how to fix it.

Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions.

Small business and email is crticial.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mkneeshaw
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 can not send emails --- networksolutions. I can receive emails but cannot send

I am having a similar problem.  I can email myself or other users within my work server but not anything outside of that eg.I can't email my hotmail account from my work email on my phone.  I am worried that there is something that needs to be done with my outgoing server settings on the phone but I dont know what....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alanreeves

I am new to this forum - how do we get messages to Blackberry to respond?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fdrccs

Wish I knew. I am about to return the Z10 and get IPhone5. Did not want to but emailing is most important for small business. Blacberry is no help by phone, this forum, anywhere.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alanreeves

I appear to have a solution after talkkng through with ' whatever happens' who i have an extended policy from Curprys. Ended up deleting my hotmail and re setting . It gave a new server ? Nlw sending messages

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alanreeves

checked it again and its reverted to the server that was there at the start of this issue....but it is transmitting. much confusion

but I would suggest deleting your hotmail or whatever address you have and re enter it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fdrccs

Thanks but tried that before and does not fix problems. Talked to BlackBerry and it's a software issue not solved yet
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alanreeves

good luck there then

Please use plain text.