Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
pmoretti2001
My Device: Z10

Z10 has cancelled all my emails (from 5 accounts) from activation date from servers!!

Hello folks,

I am desperate to receive support from the forum as my beloved (or ex-beloved) Z10 has decided to CANCEL ALL MY EMAILS, work and private, when I have switched the SIM card for a personal one.

This happened with my

• Work email
  • Gmail
  • iCloud
  • Yahoo
  • MSN

all the emails have been deleted from the day of activation of Z10 thru yesterday (that makes about 10 days of hard work and related emails).

Any chance to 

1. Get them back
  2. Avoid this to happen again?

At the moment I have deactivated the work email from Z10 and have activated "only" iCloud and Gmail private emails.

Looking fwd for your feedback,

Regards

P

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Z10 has cancelled all my emails (from 5 accounts) from activation date from servers!!

Hi pmoretti2001 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Do the emails still exist when checking your email on your computer?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
pmoretti2001
My Device: Z10

Re: Z10 has cancelled all my emails (from 5 accounts) from activation date from servers!!

Hi 

unfortunately as soon as the server performed a synch all emails were - and are - gone, including my business server.

The deleted mails, as I said in my previous chat, are the ones I have sent or received from the day of activation of my Z10 to saturday, March 30th, 2013, when I have swapped SIM on the Z10.

This is a very serious issue and is leading me to lots of troubles, including spending my days off trying to recover information.

Please do all you can to resolve this and to get me back all my emails.

Thx

Paolo