Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

met
New Contributor
met
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: STC

Re: Z10 is a real disappointment from RIM

dear shadisamra:

i wonder about your problems with your z10, but actually i love this device the signal is gr8 the new blackber 10 os is wonderfull, i agree with you it needs some enhancements and updates but still for my business its gr8 especiallt the remember.

now about the whatsapp the informed me that they will realease whatsapp for blackberry 10 on march so wait just a few days.

and i hope you get used for the z10 ...its amazing with its flow os

Best Regards
M.E.T
Please use plain text.
Contributor
geniedar
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

While I am not really disappointed with the Z10 I am surprised about the number of apps for the US market. Any idea if or when a Ghin-Golf handicap index number app will be developed so I can post golf scores on my BB. Or who should I contact to request this app. AND my older Torch and Bold had a good Bridge playing app but it did not transfer to my Z10. The Bridge app does not have to be free. thanks

Linda Kay Vandenberg White
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,893
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Contact the developer of the Chin-Golf app and ask them to develop for BlackBerry10 devices.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.