Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: z10

Re: Z10 is missing Skype, Whatsapp and Barcalys Mobile Banking

just tweeted barclays online about the app. Quick response saying 'this is currently under review as we are monitoring demand for this version of the app.'

someones listening then!! Lets hope people show the demand and something gets done soon....

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10

Yes they are listening, and that is a stock answer. :smileyhappy: Here were their replys to me:

Read Consulting Srv. ‏@ReadConsulting

@BarclaysOnline are you creating a @BlackBerry app for #BB10 and the #Z10?? Many people are asking for one!! #GetWithBB10

Barclays UK Barclays UK ‏@BarclaysOnline

@ReadConsulting Hi there, we are monitoring demand for the release of the app on BB10. Once we have more information, we will share it. ^KA

Read Consulting Srv. Read Consulting Srv. ‏@ReadConsulting

@BarclaysOnline So to be clear then your answer is "no we are not creating a @Blackberry #BB10 app at this point." #GetWithBB10

Barclays UK Barclays UK ‏@BarclaysOnline

@ReadConsulting At this point production has not started for this. We'll keep you informed once an update is provided. ^KA

So yes they are listening to demand, no they are not yet making an app. It does show that they are paying attention to demand though, so don't be afraid to ping developers and let them know we exist and that there are a bunch of us! :smileyvery-happy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

Sambika said " i don't think that apple had 700k apps after the fist day of theyr launch! So stay fresh and have a little patience."

True, but neither does BB10. It doesn't even have all of the BB6 apps.

Contributor

My Z10 is hanging, phone getting heated, battery life not more than 3-4 hours, bbm and mails not working in 3g plans. I am frustrated and think I wasted my money on Z10. I will surely advice my contacts not to buy BlackBerry phones in future and I will prefer apple iPhone. Apple is the best and blackberry seems to shut down their factory with no future.
Contributor

Can anyone from BlackBerry help me.
Forums Advisor III

You don't seem to have asked a question to help you with when you posted you Thread capping rant. :smileywink:

Start a new thread with a question and I'm sure someone will help you. :smileywink:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Contributor

the original post-"There are 3 things which I really require for the Z10- Skype, Whatsapp and Barclays Mobile Banking. Are any of these likely coming soon?" I think that is a clear enough question and one which would have been clear before you started your thread capping reply:Tt2:

Contributor

they replied by email as said there are "no plans" to develop such an app

Contributor

It seems that this thread has satisfactorily dealt with Whatsapp and Barclays. Whatsapp on BB10 is very good but I can not download photos sent to me. Any ideas? Also, no one has mentioned Skype, any ideas when it might be rolling out? This is the elephant in the room as far as BB10 is concerned.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hi

I emailed Barclays mobile banking team,

there response was there are no plans to support BB Z10 at the current time