Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
anitasteffenberg
My Device: Z10

Z10 is missing Skype, Whatsapp and Barcalys Mobile Banking

There are 3 things which I really require for the Z10- Skype, Whatsapp and Barclays Mobile Banking. Are any of these likely coming soon? I have been so loyla to BB over the year and feel very let down. The Z10 is just turning into being just a rubbish Iphone

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sambika
My Device: 9900

Re: Z10 is missing Skype, Whatsapp and Barcalys Mobile Banking

[ Edited ]

Whatsapp is available! Btw. i don't think that apple had 700k apps after the fist day of theyr launch! So stay fresh and have a little patience.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anitasteffenberg

I am the biggest supporter of Blackberry, sing its praises all the time! However, the beauty of BB is it has alwyas been focussed on business. For my international business I need these three things when I am on the move-Skype, Whatsapp and Mobile banking. Not much to ask.

Please use plain text.
Chronos
My Device: 0

Hi Everyone!

For the benefit of the community please keep your responses courteous and On Topic

Than you for your contributions to this community!

Chronos                                                                                                                             New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

[ Edited ]

There is a link to the WhatsApp app in the WhatsApp thread, your Z10 should take you right there in Blackberry World. :smileyhappy: If your device is not updated to the latest software then I think it is not available at this time, in which case you should be pushing your carrier for the update! :smileyhappy:

We are all patiently waiting for Skype to pop into BB World, I need it very much as I deal with Asia a lot and they are all on Skype.. which saves me massive amounts of money in LD charges. :smileyhappy:

Oops Edit!: I forgot to mention that I have seen quite a few people on here asking about a Barclays' App, I wonder if anybody has contacted Barclays' to see if they will be making one. Certainly if enough of you contact them to ask for it they will respond much more quickly if they don'e even know there is such a large demand for the App?

I suggest emailing them and Tweeting them to ask, if I see any Tweets with #GetWithBB10 hashtags I retweet just about anything that comes with that tag. :smileywink:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anitasteffenberg

Thank you, sensible replies at last! I have indeed Barclays for this App.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Did they reply back?

Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anitasteffenberg

not yet, will keep you posted

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wilden160
My Device: z10

hi, i have repeatedly emailed barclays about their banking and pingit app. I keep getting fobbed off with the same response which is 'we already support blackberry from Os..... bla bla bla' When i mention that you do not support BB10, iget the same standard email back. So, i dont think they are that bothered or take their customers seriously. I am LOST without mobile banking, but they arnt ar**d.

Cheers Barclays....(or rather the moron that kept emailing me and dont think was even aware of what Blackerry is!)

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

There, I just tweeted this for you:

@BarclaysOnline are you creating a @BlackBerry app for #BB10 and the #Z10?? Many people are asking for one!! #GetWithBB10

Feel free to join in and make it an overwhelming number of people that contact them! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.