Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
RadM
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vivacom

Z10 issue- no Bulgarian input

There is no phonetic input method in this smartphone. After I bought this phone I remained deeply disappointed with the lack of Bulgarian/ Cirillic input. My Z10 is almost useless without proper implementation of Bulgarian input. I can not write e-mails, sms, chat, etc. 
After offering this product on the Bulgarian market you should provide customers with products adopted for them. When buying this smartphone Bulgarian customers are not aware of the lack of Bulgarian input language, and that leads to uninformed choice.
When can we expect Bulgarian Phonetic input?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Rashkov
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Mtel

Re: Z10 issue- no Bulgarian input

Same issue with Q10. I've got it few moths ago, waited for OS 10.2 and now really disappointed ! Especially there is no official information on it and no any feedback.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RadM

I am very disappointed. No answer from the support team, no answer here...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
snr1453
My Carrier: Vodafone Tr

do not have an answer to the problem is still ongoing joke really so irresponsible alıcam iphone blackberry never seen a company selling the device is really no solution to the issue and the problem continues even stayed late to bankruptcy blackberry device turns off and no solution is not responding like a joke

“Letüftehanne’l Kostantıniyyete, ve le ni’mel emrü zâlike’l emr, ve le ni’mel ceyşü zâlike’l ceyş”
Please use plain text.
Contributor
snr1453
My Carrier: Vodafone Tr

I did everything you said, the problem continues but 50% of the device turns off and the solution is not transmitting it one authorized BlackBerry really get worse, please forward the solution

“Letüftehanne’l Kostantıniyyete, ve le ni’mel emrü zâlike’l emr, ve le ni’mel ceyşü zâlike’l ceyş”
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RadM

I am still waiting for an answer and my BB is still useless. All other smartphone companies offer built Bulgarian in their devices. Shame on you.

Please use plain text.
Developer
leninvengai
My Device: BB 10
My Carrier: All Carriers

Hope this will help you

http://forums.crackberry.com/native-blackberry-os-apps-f152/blackberry-language-pack-updated-453569/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit Like if this post found useful
Please use plain text.
sboyadjiev
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

Hi,

I suggest you send an email to your MP, as I will be doing, asking them to put through legislations requiring companies, selling products in the Republic of Bulgaria, to have said products fully adapted to be used by Bulgarians. As I understand this will only affect Blackberry's sale in the country as all other major players have this covered.

Please support only companies that are committed to doing business as required by the law of the land (and respect for the heritage, traditions and culture) and providing support to their clients.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RadM

No, in Bulgaria we need BULGARIAN phonetic.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Rashkov
My Carrier: Mtel

Blackberry, please send some feedback! Do you have any opinion on Bulgarian Cyrillic ? Now we have 10.2.1 and again nothing about it. Totally unprofessional !
Please use plain text.