If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Z10 not seeing some wi-fi networks

Yes. You need to backup first. You need BlackBerry Link to backup your data. You can also reinstall your paid apps.

God luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Contributor
davmail
My Device: Blackberry Z10 pile of poo

Right,I have contacted Vodafone,they tell me that because the phone can connect to other routers,there is NOTHING wrong with the phone!!!!!Despite the fact that anyone can connect to the router at work except me!!!! Is this correct?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
davmail

Vodafone useless as usual,so I rang Blackberry UK in Slough,actually I am 5 mins walking from them in the Bath Road Slough,spoke to a very helpful guy,who told me I would have to pay for tech support!!!!

i just do not understand,my first venture into Blackberry is not very good,its a shame as its a lovely phone,just wish it would 'see' my work wi-fi!!!!!! and someone would help me fix it for free!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
davmail

[ Edited ]

No help from either blackberry or vodafone,will sell phone and NEVER buy a Blackberry again,they are next to useless.

Please use plain text.