Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Aristocat
My Device: Not Specified

Z10 partly not syncing

[ Edited ]

Dear community,

we are running a Test-BDS with 2 BB Z10. Everything is fine exept syncing over the carrier network. When I'm within a Wifi network the company mails, contacts... are synced correct. (both privat and company). When I'm only within the carrier network company Mails stop syncing. (private works fine) - any ideas?

As an additional information - 2 days ago everything worked fine.....

Please use plain text.
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Z10 partly not syncing

Hi Aristocat,

So that I can better assist, can you provide some more detail?
Have there recently been any changes to the Active Sync Policies?
Have there been any updates to the BlackBerry smartphone user within the BlackBerry Device Service, specifically to profiles?
If no changes have occurred from the point of working, could you please try to remove the BlackBerry smarthphone user from the BlackBerry Device Service and add them back with only default settings? Then try to perform an activation and test the sync with the wireless provider's network.
If that doesn't help, could you try to activate the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone strictly through Active Sync? (i.e. without the BlackBerry smartphone user on BlackBerry Device Service) Does it work on Wi-Fi and the service provider’s network?

If the above steps don't help, I suggest asking your service provider to escalate this issue to BlackBerry Technical Support for further assistance.

Let me know how you make out with this.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Aristocat
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Z10 partly not syncing

The reason is the carrier network. With almost all the other carrier it works fine - but not with T-Mobile :-(

Please use plain text.