Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
prasoon
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Z10 randomly powers down / restarts

10.1.0.2342 version is the answer to all your blackberry Z10 problem. I had the same issues of auto restart and battery consumption for last 1 week, ever since I bougth the phone. Then i took the risk of upgrading to the leaked version 2342 and this phone has become a rock star. it has been 4 days and no auto restart.. battery works as if it in steroids...

go for it.. and use your phone in peace...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
judy631951
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

My bb z10 does the same thing. What's up, I hope they fix it because I really like the phone otherwise.
Please use plain text.
masoman
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

if your tests show 3/5 Z10 having that issue thats not good at all, when a phone is priced at $650 in line with iphone 5, and the S3 it should NOT be that unreliable. They need to get this fixed asap its the only reason people with a blackberry switch phones, and people without blackberrys dont get one! 

Please use plain text.
radubiris
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I have the same issues with the phone and I am pretty sure its the hardware not the provider. very unstable and the only reason I'm keeping it is because my employer decided to keep the plan for another year. definitely not a $650 phone :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
motlogelwan
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Mascom

[ Edited ]

The Z10 is really frustrating.. Today I had four(4) restarts while it was in my pocket.. Blackberry Z10 STL100-1, OS version - 10.2.1.1925 no sideloaded apps..

Any solution?..

thanks in advance..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
JAG-BB_Z10
My Device: blackberry 39d6, Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Hate to say it but I'm haveing this issue as well. No problems until I loaded OS 10.2.1.537 (I assume the latest from Verizon?)

after looking at more of the forums I removed the battery for a few hours, put it back in and it seemed better for about 24 hours but - today it has re-booted 4 times in the past 4 hours.

Please use plain text.