Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: T-mobile
Accepted Solution

Z10 sale shipment information

Does anybody know when Digital River will start shipping Z10 ordered in Black Friday sale? I ordered one in Nov 30 and got a confirmed email (without tracking information). I also paid for 2-day shipping and my account was deducted. However, since then I haven't received any information from BlackBerry Store or Digital River. I see there are many people having the same problem.

P.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 (Hope to Own)
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Z10 sale shipment information

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue...

In fact I am planning to leave on December 5th for the holidays and only ordered with 2 day shipping in the hope that it will be shipped to me before i leave...

All I got was a receipt without a tracking number, and a charge to my card dispite being told that the card will not be charged until the product has been shipped... 

I even tried writing to them asking for a status update and the possibility of cancellation if they dont plan to ship it on time, but I didnt even get a response...

Really disappointed 

[UPDATE] I managed to get in touch with BlackBerry in an attempt to cancell my order, but my request was refused despite the Z10 not being shipped. I was said that the only way to cancel the order was to refuse the delivery... 

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dush, thank you for sharing your experience.

When I made the order, I wasn't able to imagine a company like BlackBerry can have such a terrible service. How could they take the money for 5 days without giving any information about shipping, especially when you paid 2-days shipping fee.

New Contributor

I totally agree with you, I am extremly disappointed in BlackBerry over this

New Contributor

Hi Dush, I just got an email from BlackBerry about shipment. My phone will arrive in 2 days. I hope you also got good news.

The issue seems to be resolved, but BlackBerry missed a chance to improve its reputation. It could do much better: give a notification about the delayed delivery due to the high demand and an estimated shipping date.
New Contributor

Wel I am glad they got around to shipping at least one of our phones Smiley Happy

Still no luck for me... no email yet

I think we would have seen more responses on this post if the demand for the Z10 was as high as they make it out...

My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook

I ordered my Z10 on Sunday. I called Monday once I noticed that my order status has been "unsubmitted" Customer service had told me that is was still processing and I should receive my shipment email within 24-48 hrs. The money in my account was on hold and then yesterday I noticed the money was back in my account. Of course I called Customer Service asking if they had cancelled my order. The woman told me no that my order was still in process. 2 days had already passed so I asked when would I be receiving the email. She gave me the same 24-48 hrs. The fact someone has gotten the order shipped email akes me optimistic to have my phone before I go on vacation at the end of the month.

New Contributor

Just following up to say that my Z10 order has also been shipped... The response they had for me is that the delay was due to a snow storm Smiley Happy 

Anyway, the device is due on Friday, and I am glad I will be able to take it with me

Highlighted
New Contributor

Glad to hear that, Dush; and good luck veryone Smiley Happy