Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
binb
My Device: Z10

Z10 software download restart stalled at 99%!

Downloaded new software update yesterday. 

Download complete phone went to restart and has so far taken 19 hours to get to 99% and seems to have now stalled at 99%!

Any help/ideas gratefully received. 

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Z10 software download restart stalled at 99%!

Remove your battery no matter what your phone is doing or showing. A few seconds later, replace it and see if your phone will boot completely. If not, connect your phone to your PC and open BlackBerry Link. Link should recognize that your phone does not have complete software and it will give you the chance to reinstall your OS. 

I don't think you'll have to go that far; I'm betting your phone will reboot fully once you've removed and reinserted your battery.

Please keep us up to date on your progress.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
binb

Thank you Sir.
I will try this now.
New Contributor
binb

Ok, battery pull didnt work.

Phone reverted back to 99% stall again. 

Trying to log into Link now.

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

binb wrote:

Ok, battery pull didnt work.

Phone reverted back to 99% stall again. 

Trying to log into Link now.

Try applying a hard reset pressing the power button and buttons volumen + and - for a period of 30 seconds.

If the problem persists...

In this case otra solution podria be installing an autoloader (OS filtering)

All the information contained will be lost on your BlackBerry.

I also leave you a link on leaked OS upgrade with autoloader...

Via| JSanders

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-OS10-devices-using...

Via| John_Clark Elite III

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-BB10-OS-Using-Sach...

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Just to correct  @gutijose14 's post, when doing a reset you just need to press the up and down volume buttons at the same time, you don't need the power button pushed in as well. Press and hold both volume buttons for about 20 seconds until you see the BlackBerry logo.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Thanks BillJ Elite II for the correction.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14