Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Z10 text messages not getting delivered

I have a Z10 and due to the battery life challenges it generally runs out of battery 1 - 2x per day and is dead for some amount of time.  When people text me while my phone is dead, the text shows as delivered on their iPhone, but when the device comes back up, the text message never shows up on the phone.

Don't get me started on the email which has far worse problems (Blackberry went from the best in the industry to hmm, delete and readd email accounts to try (not always successfully) to get messages to refresh) but SMS on other devices work better and come in when the device gets power again.

Is there a fix now or is this in some future OS10 patch?

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Re: Z10 text messages not getting delivered

[ Edited ]

I'm also on T-Mo (usa) and not having battery issues, not having sms issues and even my POP3 account works since updating to OS 10.1.  I would suggest (you may have done this) doing a wipe since installing 10.1, as some people report sorting issues like this with a wipe.  If that doesn't work, (if you have not already) call T-mo, get bumped to BBerry level techs. Then either have them hitch you up with BBerry itself, or call them. 

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Z10 text messages not getting delivered

It is not the z10 which is problematic it is some other setting check

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/text-message-issue-bb10-769680/