Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Z10 vs Apple powerbook G4 Mac OS 10.5.8

At least BB is not like Quicken. Every three years they force you to buy a new version of Quicken by disabling the automatic download from the bank feature.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
jgplatt
My Device: Z10

Not the same... but close... And i can't understand people continue to buy such products... That's Teeves

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You can fight it or jump on board. It's easier to jump on board. The Z10 is a fantastic device. You're letting an old computer deprive you of enjoyment of a great device.

My daughter just got a new 13" MacBook Pro for a graduation present. I have to admit it is a very fine piece of work. She is enjoying it immensely and I'm sure you would too.

Macs are expensive, I get it. However, you can buy another mobile device ($200-$700) or you could pick up a cheap Win XP or Win 7 laptop for $100-$200 on eBay and be in business using Link with your BB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
jgplatt
My Device: Z10

The problem is becoming philosophical: Why schould i change something working well and something i can use with al new technologies except the z10??? definitively i will change the Z10. Very expensive and not friendly at all compare to the iphone for example. Difficult to find functions especially the airplay and this is only one example. Definitively BB didn't catch the good way... again

JG

Guru I
John_Clark

The iPhone may work since it's OS hasn't really been updated since the day it came out. Well, I guess there is an added row of icons.

Enjoy the iPhone.