Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

all email and texts gone

Hello,

I have lost all of my email and texts from my Z10. Furthermore I have lost all my email (Gmail) from 15 November until today period; when I sign into Gmail on my desktop it is gone as well, nothing in the Trash bin even. I have not updated the software recently nor have I added any new apps, I'm really at a loss. The only odd behaviour I noticed happened this morning (which as far as I can tell is when I lost the info), when I woke up I had an Amazon email - as I do every morning - in my hub, the only correspondence to arrive overnight. When I tried to delete it I couldn't, the delete option would appear, I'd select it and then nothing would happen. I tried a couple of times and then gave up figuring I'd take a closer look at it later. When I came back to it a couple of hours later the email was gone along with all of my texts, BBM messages appear unaffected. Any ideas? Obviously the permanent loss of email is a show stopper for me.