Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Cell C

battery indicator

Hi recently my phone battery indicator start giving problems. My phone is working fine even though battery show empty, even if I charge it the indicator show empty. Now when I want to upgrade my software it says that my battery is drained, it must be more than 20% full. How can I restore this please, its very frustrating and phone just suddenly give message "device will not shutdown " without giving me the battery level alerts anymore.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: battery indicator

Start with a battery pull.  Remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.  If that doesn't do the trick, plug your phone in to your PC and open BlackBerry Link.  Once your phone has been recognized by the software, click your phone name at the bottom then click Restore and reload your current OS.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Cell C

Re: battery indicator

So is it a software problem?