Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: airtel

blackberry Z10 not turning on

hello.

i have recently bought blackberry Z10 in UK and using in india it was ok for about 15 days and all of a sudden it got switched off and not turning on.

i have tried all the processes that are shown online but no luck. can anyone suggest me the solution for the problem.

thanks in advance

Solutions: 6,121
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: blackberry Z10 not turning on

If course, I don't know what all processes you've tried.

So, try this, connect it to the OEM wall outlet charger for a few hours, and then with it STILL CONNECTED to the charger, remove and replace the battery to see if it will boot up.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: etisalat

Hi there... picked up a Z10 device from Axiom, Dubai Mall (UAE) 2 days ago. Started all sleek with not much time to notice if any irregularities. Yesterday I noticed that BBM is not working consistently and is working in bursts. there would be a period where no mesages go out and then suddenly after re-registering the device, hard booting i.e removing the batt and starting again as per etisalats advice, etc the BBM would temporaily start again. Eitsalat said that its the device fault as the SIM card and connection is fine as phone calls were on, data services like internet was working ,etc. I connected the device to BB Link to see if any updates, etc. when connected it said connecting to device but below the status bar it read, unable to connect due to null error something.. i still left it on assuming it will correct itself. After an hour or so, i disconnected the phone as it was getting hot and it freaked me out. Now the phone does not start.. a red light blinks repeatedly... tried removing the battery, etc but no avail. even kept the top button pressed for a while but to no avail. Any help please???? I have defied friendly advice, logic and common sense by chosing to remain as a blackberry faithful and not going for an iphone. Please help me to remain correct. Someone help please. WIll be visiting Axiom store in abt 02 hours from now. Thx

Solutions: 6,121
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

SavioFernandes wrote:

Someone help please. WIll be visiting Axiom store in abt 02 hours from now. Thx

I would certainly get an exchange for another Z10 at the store. Something is wrong with yours.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code