Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

blackberry z10 - no messages in business hub

Hello Community,

I just received my blackberry Z10 phone and I have to say it is very very nice to use.

It´s working threw our company server, and I use the company e-mail on it.

The only big issue I have is that if I´m in the business hub, I do not receive any text messages. I don´t even get a notification that I received a new text message.

This is a big problem because I have to switch to private hub everytime I want to check my text messages, so I cannot react to them. And if I am in private hub I receive the notification and I can check my text messages without any problems, but I dont have my company e-mails on it.

Also if I´m in the business Hub and click on the Text message sign it directs me to my e-mails and not to any text message conversations as it does in the private hub.

Please can somebody help me? Because if I cannot solve this issue it is hard to use this phone because I cannot react either to e-mails or to text messages, so it´s very bad.

Thank you very much and send you greetings from Austria,

Alexander

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: blackberry z10 - no messages in business hub

Your BESAdmin controls this function, they might not be aware of the effect it is having

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: blackberry z10 - no messages in business hub

Hy, looks like they are not very familiar with the "new" sYstem. They told me it is a blackberry big which hopefully will be fixed with the next update, but for me it is impossible to use my z10 like this. Can you please give me some details how to fix this issue? Just to tell them because its impossible using the z10 like this Thank you so much