Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
ahmadhfz
My Device: z10
My Carrier: local store

blackberry z10 problems

Dear all,

im facing many issue with my blackberry z10 so please if anyone can help me.

1. i cant see the persone name that calling me just the number as if i dont have the name in my contact list 

example: i have a contact name ((GM)) his number is saved in my list as :009647712345678

but i receive a call with  07712345678 and i dont know whos calling me

2. how can i transfer my contact from my z10 to my outlook so i will adjust all my contacts and cancel the country code so the names will show (iraq) 00964

3. my z10 freez and shutdown alone.

thank you.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: blackberry z10 problems

Hey ahmadhfz,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Currently we are aware of the issue regarding caller id not working with the country codes, this KB article was created: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33685

Also there is only one way USB synchronization available through BlackBerry Link.  If you have a Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or ActiveSync email account then you may synchronize the contacts wirelessly to make the changes.  Two-way USB synchronization will be available at a later date.

How often does the BlackBerry Z10 freeze?  Did you install any new applications recently?  Also what version of BlackBerry 10 are you using?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahmadhfz
My Device: z10
My Carrier: local store

Re: blackberry z10 problems

hi dear,

my bb z10 freeze for about 2 time sice i buy it , and restart alone about 4 times it happen in for about the first six days and know its stable.

as for my bbm version is :10.0.10.85 and i always check for update but none are availabe.

as for my contact showing name issue its verry had to fix it and the old desktop manager was easier to work with and sunc with outlook cause i was able to transfer my contact from bb to laptop with 2 min procceger.

thank you alot for your help.

best regards.

hopping the best for blackberry company.

Please use plain text.