Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
kunzisaluja
My Device: z10 stl100-3

bluetooth problem

Hi,

I am actually facing a weird kind of problem with my bluetooth! Whenever someone sends me any file, like a photo or a music file, I do recieve them successfully but after receiving them I am unable to find them in my phone. I did search for my files everywhere in my phone but I was unable to find them. Please help!

Thanks!
Kunzi
Forums Advisor II
keithbergoff
My Device: Z10, 9800

Re: bluetooth problem

Try setting to mass storage in Storage and Access, then look in download folders via pc.

Contributor
kunzisaluja
My Device: z10 stl100-3

I don't have an sd card inserted. I am only using the 16 gb phone memory, out of which 11.1 gb is used. Now, if some sends me something, lets say a song, I am suppose to see it in my music player in the folder of 'recently added' but I am not getting any song in my music player. On the other hand if I am 'downloading' any song, like from my browser I can find them in my music player and also in my 'downloads' folder via file manager. But the songs and photos received via bluetooth, they are no where to be found in the downloads folder too?
danielsukumar
My Device: blackberry Z10

Yeah even im facing the same problem. Can someone help me out with this.
Thanks in advance.
New Contributor
akvjanky
My Device: Blackberry Z-10

Yes I am also facing the same issue.
For time being you can Install Ghost Commander from BBM world and check your files at /external_sd/downloads and then you can move to desired location like../mnt/sdcard/download...
the weird things is that without SD card it shows download at sd card location.

Hope z10 bluetooth bug would be resolved soon.

Thanks,
Anuj