Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
runyamhere
My Device: 8520 * Z10 * Q10 * Z30
My Carrier: 8.ta

Re: bug list/feature observations for BB10 on Z10

I love my music, like the fact that I can create play lists easily unlike past OS, however my music player seems to have a bug, sometimes when I skip to the next track the volume goes silent, try another song again still silent. Close the media player completely, trying again and still MUTE, then I have to reboot to make it work again.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
lesedwards
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogefs

Anyone come up with a fix for email? I have not been able to send since Friday. Personal mail works fine but both of business emails receive but cannot send.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nyland
My Carrier: Bell

There is a bug between the Z10 and an Exchange 2003 account (not on BES). When Push is set to on, there is a mad traffic going on, on the network, even when WIFI is turned on. In my case always 1MB/min. At the same time the battery will get warm and drain very fast.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
PJRoy
My Carrier: Rogers

I am experiencing a similar problem, every day or two, the phone stops sending messages, they just sit in the out box.

I have to turn the phone off and on again and it works for another days or so. Weird. I hope the patch received over the weekend would solve this but no.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
lesedwards
My Carrier: Rogefs

Sorry to say but I think it made it worse
I have had no email since Friday. Shut it down, pull the battery and nothing. I contacted Rogers and they said they could not help me because it was a business email and I would have to contact business services at Rogers and pay per service call. Same with BlackBerry. So we are left in the dark. Just like BlackBerry left us with all the missing items they left out. This forum is full of problems. Why a company would release something that was broke before they got started.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
darcha70
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

when playing on the phone too long it gets hot and crashes. or if i have 2 other windows open sometimes it crashes. Now it will not start. just a flashing red light. i have tryed reseting it pulling the battery pluging it in nothing. i love the z10 but i fear i will have to give it up, i need a reliable phone for work.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mazapura
My Carrier: Du

After message gets deleted in there is empty row in place of the deleted message. In place of all of them. 10.82
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anar_baku
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

A very annoying problem - I have some contacts that have two mobile numbers and the numbers are categorised as "Mobile" numbers in the Phonebook.

Now let's say I speak to one such contact and then we agree that I'll text him after the call. I then go into the Calls log to check which number I spoke to them on, but it doesn't show the number, just shows that I spoke to that person on their Mobile number. Now if that person has 2 mobile numbers in my phonebook, how can I tell which one it was??? - it doesn't show!!!

This can be very annoying - please fix this BlackBerry. Don't take away the things we loved about BB.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vespesian
My Carrier: Bell

My "Notification" section of the hub has disappeared since the last update - no amount of rebooting will bring it back. Geeeze, BB....
Please use plain text.
XMenBB
My Carrier: SingTel

[ Edited ]

Ok here are some I noticed.

1. Email signature - where do you find the edit?

2. Magnifying glass - text edit. What is the use when the cursor is exactly below your finger and you can't see where you are going with the cursor?

3. Email Icon - I know it is redundant but good to have.

4. Font Size - changing the font size only changes the email headers but NOT the email content.

5. Phone - Last numer redial? No?

6. Email options - No "out-of-office" option?

Anyone got a fix?

Please use plain text.