Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
lesedwards
My Carrier: Rogefs

Re: bug list/feature observations for BB10 on Z10

Okay not sure one some of them but your signature and out of office you will find in the hub option. Open hub and click on the three white dots n go to settings.
Please use plain text.
XMenBB
My Carrier: SingTel

hey thanks got it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
raffaelmeier
My Carrier: sunrise

as you often travel and have a lot of emails: how do you delete them in masses like bulk delete? on my old blackberry (newstes except z10) I had the option to "delete all before (...) date" in the context menu and could delete 1500 emails with one tap. do you know how to do this now? there is no such function, one have to tap and mark every single email, even if there are 2000!!!!! crazy!!

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

You can still delete prior. Touch and hold a date header. Then hit the delete button. You can also mark prior opened the same way.

You can also select multiple emails for delete. Touch and hold the first email you want to delete. Then use the Select More button and choose the others you want to delete.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
caribbeansun
My Carrier: Rogers

When I power on the device i get false "New Voicemail" notifcations, at first I thought I was losing calls or messages but then it happened again this morning.  Notifcation says I have 1 new voicemail, dial voicemail and I have 2 saved voicemails and no new voicemail. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Vis a vis the charging icon.. how about a charging status indicator via LED when the screen is off, or on the unlock screen. Big, so us blind old farts can see it!! :smileyhappy: if it was in either of those places I'd never look at the other one. :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
leelite
My Carrier: Singtel

seriously, bb needs to do something, its suppose to be a revamp on a new phone os, not to make it harder to use. i personally regret buying it and switched bk to 9900. much more easier and better function. waiting for more update on os 10 hopefully something can be resolved. this is bad...i am sure business users are feeling Very irritated about all these issues

Please use plain text.
Contributor
uhscale
My Carrier: VF

Hello

on connected thru BT with my car:

hearing Music, for example a long mix, approx 120 Minutes.

On reconnecting after a short brake driving my car, Music will not go further at that point where it was heard last time.

It starts on the beginning.

So my iPhone for example: It starts for example on 43 Minutes and go ahead.

Z10 is starting from the very beginning (not the same file!)

Thats very bad.

PLease fix that as well

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

@leelite - is there something we may be able to help you with?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
nbz
New Contributor
nbz
My Carrier: Telus

It's probably been stated before, but there needs to be a way to disable the tones on the dial pad that does not involve changing the sound profile to silent or vibrate. It's an annoyance, but an aggravating one. Changing the keyboard volume doesn't work, it only affects the keyboard. Most other devices have this option, it's strange that the z10 does not.

Please use plain text.