Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: call blocking issue

I know Verizon disables on-phone call/sms block. My Nokia Lumia 928 received a software update recently (the Amber update) that brought a new call/sms block app. Nobody on Verizon can use it though as Verizon would rather sell you that service for $5/month/phone. That blows. 

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Telus

[ Edited ]

Jsanders: As the poster wroite in the subject line, they want to know how to reset the CALL BLOCKING password.  I am trying to block a number for the first time, it is asking me for a password to set it.  I have never used this feature so I never set up a password.  How do we get past this point? 

JSanders wrote:

GumantoGui wrote:
If I forgot the password. What can I do that?

Password for what, you've never stated what password you're seeking?

Your BlackBerryID?

Your security password?

Your voicemail password?

Solutions: 6,122
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

CorrinaMallon wrote:

Jsanders: As the poster wroite in the subject line, they want to know how to reset the CALL BLOCKING password.

I don't see anyone asking how to reset it. As I said a year ago in this thread, call blocking is a carrier feature, not BlackBerry software. You might call your mobile provider for assitance on the call blocking.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code