Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: bb Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

camera problems

Hi,

finally got my z10 on Monday and things were great until today........ when I went to take a photo and I constantly got the message "camera can't be started" its the same for the video camera too? After several attempts it said the camera was busy in another app, which I could'nt find so I shut down removed battery and sim, restarted but no difference so I backed up and restored to factory settings which has made no difference either........ please help me!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: camera problems

If you have a memory card, remove it and try again. If that still doesn't work you'll need to get your device replaced under warranty. Contact your carrier, Vodafone it appears, for warranty service.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
New Contributor

ok I will take it back Smiley Sad Thanks

My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: tam

ya i got the same problem with my new  z10 camera Smiley Sad, i go to the expert service center and as they promised to me, I'll will get new one in 1 or 2 weeks and I hope it's true not recondition device

New Contributor

hi, no I got a new one within a week and I am happy again Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: balckberry z10
My Carrier: 03

me too
please help me
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: idea

Camera problems

Hi All,

I have BBZ10 device and i updated to 13.0.1 OS but some time settings is not opening and some times opened late

i have one more issue with camera when i open camera it opens but showing cracked like different colours are appearing but the captured thing is not visible

what is the solution