Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

cant send an email??

i still do not seem to be able to send an email from my Z10 even after the update i still get the red circle until i get home and i resend when the wifi is connected 

am i missing something to set ??

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: cant send an email??

As long as your phone is registed on the network, you should be ready to send emails (assuming, of course, that your email account is properly configured on your phone).

So let's start with the registering of your device.  From your homescreen, swipe down from the top and follow Settings>About>(Change Category to Network)>(Press the three dots)>Register BlackBerry.

If you've done that and you're still unable to send/receive emails, it must be something in your email accounts(s) setup.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor

Hi Bill thanks i had not done that so i assume thats what was wrong i will try it out tomorrow oh it is tomorrow i will try it later today at work

thanks 

Contributor

hi Bill that did not work i have tried to redo all my email accounts with no luck any other ideas