Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
blairwooff
My Device: z10

Re: cant unsubscribe to BBM music now that i have a z10

Hey thanks greggov. The article is exactly what I'm looking for. Weird thing though: the subscription didn't show up in the drop down menu the first time I tried it; just "Updates, downloaded, Available". But I closed BlackBerry world and reopened it and there it was! One other glitch: I get a message that says "Subscription cancellation failed (3)"
But it looks like we're close...I'll keep trying and see if it clicks.
Contributor
blairwooff

Still getting that message: "Subscription cancellation failed (3)"
I wonder why...
New Contributor
Alzzy
My Device: Z10

Re: can't unsubscribe to BBM music now that I have a z10

I am having the exact same problem and I am to the same point as you receiving the "Failure" message.  Have you been able to figure it out yet? 

7100, 8820 ,9800, 9900, Z10
Contributor
blairwooff

No. Still getting the failure message. I thought we finally had this issue solved... but no. anyone with thoughts on why I would be getting that message? What does the "(3)" mean?
Contributor
blairwooff

Still unable to unsubscribe. Still receive the "Subscription cancellation failed (3)" message.
Any ideas about what I should do next?
New Contributor
Alzzy

No not yet. I wrote a message to blackberry support just waiting for a reply. It should not be this hard.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

any answer yet, Alzzy ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
blairwooff

Still not able to unsubscribe! Wow! I have now paid for 2 months of BBM music for no reason. Why am I not able to unsubscribe? Why will no one at BlackBerry solve this? So far I have asked this forum, the BlackBerry email support, the twitter help feed and everyone else on the world via public forum. At what point do I contact the legal department with a class action threat?

New Contributor
Alzzy

They told me my subscription has been canceled but it still says I am subscribed on BlackBerry world so hopefully it will not charge me next month.
Contributor
blairwooff

Yeah, they told me the same thing and then a couple days ago I got the email telling me I'm paying for another month. Plus the little teaser at the bottom that says 'to unsubscribe click here'...yeah...ok...sheesh.