Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
dreggen
My Device: Z10

categories in .537

Thanks BB for supporting categories in calendar. It now shows them on the phone if I open a schedule and maybe sometime I can give them a colour for monthview. Or even edit them. Making a new schedule on Z10 means I have to reedit on Outlook to categorize. Or is there a way to do this on the phone? At least cats wont get deleted when edited on the phone. Just like the categories on contacts still do! For contacts you made a grouping option that works only on the phone and means I have to do all the work twice.

New Contributor
gscottbb
My Device: 9900

Re: categories in .537

I sync my Z10 phone with Outlook but only certain categories. My full contact database has 12,000 contacts in it but I only want a few thousand on my phone. The ability to filter my outlook contacts to sync only certain categories is essential. Also, I use categories/groups to filter specific contact lists for quick review on my phone. (I.e. active clients in a particular city) Will you be bringing Category fields back to OS10 contacts and the Link category filtering??