Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
ChrisJames
My Device: BlackBerry z10

catergories fot contacts

Hi
I travel around the world and I need to separate my contacts by categories meaning: city, profession, etc... is this not a feature the new OS 10 has or is a feature the Z10 doesn't have?????

Thank you
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: catergories fot contacts

I don't know if this feature will be introduced in a future update, but at this point in time, there is no way to separate your contacts by categories.

Hopefully someone from BlackBerry will see this though and forward the feature request on to the appropriate teams.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ChrisJames

Is there a app I can use in the meantime??
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I haven't used any personally, but if you do a search for contact management in BlackBerry World, a couple of options do come up. One is called "Contact Caddy" and one is called "CorporateContacts".

I hope one of those can help!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ChrisJames

Using third party apps that have unknown agendas when accessing my to replace a feature that blackberry had since the beginning is not really my idea of convenience and security. I tested the apps
Please use plain text.