Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
royallen
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900(28BEA389) & BB Z10

chat apps

Have been a BB fan all these years and waited anxiously for the BB10, watched the launch webcast and was thrilled to know thatthe new OS promises to support apps like "SKYPE" & "WHATS APP". But after buying the handset i find that I am unable to get these two apps and seems they are not supported ont he Z10. Now despite having invested in Z10 I cannot start using the same as I will get disconnected with my whats app contacts from my perivious Bold 9900.Pls help as to how can resolve this issue.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: chat apps

Hi there,

Both of these apps are coming soon, but are not yet available. They were announced at launch, but not yet available. Hopefully we'll see both apps shortly.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor
royallen

Hey Krypto..thnaks and yes waiting for it. But one this for sure..have been using the new BB10 for the last week  couple of days and am thrilled with the OS and the way it works..except for missing a few apps liek these,,,but its a wonderful BB.

New Contributor
KiaKaha
My Device: Z10

I actually emailed WhatsApp direct and asked them about it since I am a big user of it. 

Here is the reply I got from them. 

"Hi ned,

We are working on a native BB10 version that will be available in a matter of a few weeks.

-neeraj"

New Contributor
royallen

Excellent Stuff and great news..but try out "TOUCH" meanwhile.get it thru blackberry world works well on BB10 and have communcated cross with Android..excellent one with feel that of BBM...try out and get your friends on it..can send voice messages, video clips and all