Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Lisa252
My Device: z10

computer not recognizing phone

Blackberry link will not recognize my phone by usb. at first it just said the drivers did not install, now it says an unrecognized device is connected to the usb and my phone will not charge by usb. I have the phone settings to usb autodetect. I have reinstalled bb link software with same problem. My pictures show up in link automatically but I can't do anything else. I have windows 7. this is such a frustrating problem and I see posts here from a year ago that never seem to have had the problem resolved. Can anyone please help or tell me a number to call for help?

Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing
My Device: BlackBerry Z30 - Q10 - Playbook
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: computer not recognizing phone

Uninstall BlackBerry Link , Delete the Drivers , Reinstall BlackBerry Link and then connect your Device
For More visit My Blog

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+
New Contributor
Lisa252
My Device: z10

Re: computer not recognizing phone

did it, still not recognizing my phone. it appears that the drivers loaded but is still says unrecognized device and in bb link it says it is disconnected. I can't even seem to connect with wifi either although I am connected to my network on the phone. someone please help!