Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
milin
My Device: bakberry z 10
My Carrier: aircel

confused about bb z10 update 10.0.9.348

i just got to know that there is an update for blackberry z 010. the update version is 10.0.9.348.
On updating the software through bb link or through site it shows software updated,however, each and every time when i connect my device to pc it again gives a pop up that 10.0.9.348 update is available.I dont know whether my software is getting updated or not?if ts getting updated then why its still reflecting software version as 10.0.10.261 and if its not then why it says that you have the latest software version when checked through device software updates with version 10.0.10.261. which is the latest software version for india?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: confused about bb z10 update 10.0.9.348

Hey millin,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

What network service provider are you with?  Each network service provider has a different version available.  If you go to Settings>Software Update from the BlackBerry Z10 does it say there is an update available?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
milin
My Device: bakberry z 10
My Carrier: aircel

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm using Aircel India. When I go to settings > software update it says that your software is up to date.
I think my device has some issues. Yesterday when I refreshed my BlackBerry Hub, I was not able to compose any mail not able to see new mail etc. Finally, I had to reboot the device. I tried this 3 time and every time I had to reboot my device.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
puneet7722
My Device: BlackBerry z 10
My Carrier: idea

I have software version 10.0.10.82 running
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kfh227
My Device: BB10 Alpha Simulator
My Carrier: Verizon

When the phone first starts, you can get into the hub before it initializes. There is a message indicating this fact. Are you sure that the hub is past initialization?
Please use plain text.