Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!
My Carrier: Bell

deleting a particular email address that automatically comes up when you start to type a name

[ Edited ]

I accidently typed an email address with a .ca that should have been a .com ...

Now, every timeI start typing that email address in the To: field of an email, both come up (.com & .ca) & sometimes I accidently select ithe wrong one :robotmad: (& it bounces back)

Is there anyway to get that wrong one out of the stored auto memory so that when I start typing that name, that wrong one no longer comes up?

Please note: it is NOT in my Contact list incorrectly.  It was just a typo-o once that I'm forever paying the price for :Oops:

TIA

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: deleting a particular email address that automatically comes up when you start to type a name

Hello towngirl_04,

Currently the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone does not have the option to disable recent contacts.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!
My Carrier: Bell

Re: deleting a particular email address that automatically comes up when you start to type a name

Thanks.

The error actually transferred over from my Bold (much to my surprise). Couldn't get rid of it on there, either.

Not trying to disable. You know how you delete a auto type address from your url bar by starting to type, when it pops up you can highlight (not click) hit delete & make it go away. I was hoping there was something similar for this email thingie but I guess not. Really stupid. Must be some way to get the from bring up that wrong email address