Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

k4ny3
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: t-mobile

evernote

Who do we email for application update so ever note will work on the z10.
Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: evernote

Hello k4ny3, 

Welcome to the forums. You can reach out to Evernote support using the following email address 

bb-support@evernote.com

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello -- to add...

EverNote is already supported on BB10. Via Settings > Accounts, you can enter your EverNote credentials. Then, your EverNote items will appear within the BB10 "Remember" app.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

sdgardne wrote:
Hello -- to add...

EverNote is already supported on BB10. Via Settings > Accounts, you can enter your EverNote credentials. Then, your EverNote items will appear within the BB10 "Remember" app.

Good luck!

Yes they will but it will take any where between 1hrs to a day before any change made to any of the Evernote items using a computer or other device even shows up on the REMEMBER thing

Also you can not even file any thing in any of the REMEMBER container that are made for Evernote

and all Evernote item that were created using a computer or other device are readonly and can not be edited, and also there is absolutely no way to seem all the Evernote items, they must be viewed in each separate containers, and the no way to sort them to view those that were uptaded recently, then again it take so long for the REMEMBER to update Evernote items that by the time it gets updated on the Z10, they are already things of the long ago past.

We need a real Evernote program on the Z10 and not that REMEMBER thing that is not working properly

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello rat-7,

Well, that is a completely different situation than what I interpreted from the OPs shorter question. For what you report, I suggest you follow the recommendation provided above by SmoothRider.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.