Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
sammyr22
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 02
Accepted Solution

fault with phone

Hi I have bought a blackberry z10 and I was just asking when I send a text message to people It does not appear on the screen I was just seeing how much it would cost to get fixed if I sent it back to you to be fixed 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sammyr22

Re: fault with phone

If not does anyone one know how to fix I it

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Can you provide a little more info? Has it ever worked properly? Did the problem just start? When did it start? Have you talked to your wireless service provider? The more info you can provide the better help we can provide. Keep in mind this forum is not an official support channel but rather a peer to peer resource where users help other users.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sammyr22

It worked fine when I bought the phone it is just in the last few weeks that  it has not worked  when I try and send a text message it does not appear on the screen and it only appears when I have sent the message it does not do this all the time t only happens now and again 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Have you rebooted by holding down the power button until the red light comes in followed by the BlackBerry logo?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sammyr22

Yes I have tried that a couple of times and that has not solved the problem 

Please use plain text.
andylad

my phone has some how deleted most of my contacts, i have no idea why! can anybody help? are they gone forever now?

Please use plain text.